Tzu Yang Tseng (Morgan) Research Assistance, 2021 - present
B.S., University of Colorado Boulder, 2021.
- Designed and optimized the experiments for synthesizing mesoporous silica (SBA15) with minimal impurities and high pore volume.
- Optimized loading impregnation of various metals on mesoporous material for prepping ammonia catalyst for decomposition and composition.
- Synthesized ammonia catalyst using physisorption/ chemisorption.
- Ran ammonia decomposition and composition using the synthesized ammonia catalyst in a batch reactor.
- Synthesize lithium manganese oxide incorporated with silica for lithium adsorbent (patent in the process)
Office: MERC 005