I-Min Hsieh, Ph.D. Ph.D. Student - 2017
PhD, Chemical Engineering, Texas Tech University, 2022
M.S., Chemical Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2014
B.S., Chemical Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2011
Research Focus: Mitigation and mechanism of fouling and scaling in membrane distillation (MD) for produced water treatment.
- James D. and Mary Hazlewood Memorial Graduate Fellowship
- Travel Award, Texas Tech University, for AICHE in 2018 and 2019 and for NAMS in 2022.
- Graduate Student Research Support Award, Texas Tech University, 2021-2022.
- Colin Tyrie Scholarship from Produced Water Society in 2021
- NAMS Elias Klein Travel Supplement in 2021.
Office: MERC 005